On Saturday, I finished the top of my Flock of Triangles quilt. I made my January deadline (sort of) YAY! It currently measures 60" x 72".
Some of the triangles have points, and some do not, but I'm OK with that.
I'm proud to say I busted some serious stash on this one. This quilt has 3 different white fabrics: a linen/cotton from the everlasting Anthroplogie tablecloth/bed skirt, kona cotton, and some random muslin I had lying around. I tried to capture all three in this photo:
The blues are from D's quilt, the kids' Christmas clothes, and a baby blanket I made. The greens are from the Steve Bunny I made Makaio, a differnt baby blanket, my Barcelona skirt, and some other bits that I had.
I'm thinking of backing it with something unexpected, like orange.... but now it's not unexpected anymore. Hmmm. When Peapod opens up on Tuesday, I'll be there picking something excellent out.