Friday, December 19, 2008

Four Skirts and a Pair of Pants

After a nice sleep-in, I got to work on more Christmas presents.

Malia and Maile are getting little skirts...with matching skirts for their dollies, of course. Makaio is getting a semi-matchy-matchy pair of pants. Great idea, Yoshko, to put little fabric cuffs on them, so the pants can grow with his "thuper-fatht" legs.


I'm undecided on the pears...it's not ironed on yet. I guess whether the pears are "in" will all depend on the tops I find/make. I'll keep you posted...I know the anticipation will probably kill you.

This fabric is from Peapod. It's a linen/cotton blend, and it's my new favorite thing. It has the nice crisp look of linen when pressed, but so easy to work with, like cotton. And even when not pressed, I like the relaxed look of it. Plus, it's super reasonably priced. I can't wait until she carries all the colors!

...because what I need is more fabric...

No comments: