Saturday, September 26, 2009

Petit Pennants

I've been meaning to make a pennant for months now, but never really get around to it. While I have finally started making a real one, I was looking for a little more instant gratification today.

(that one little flaggie doesn't want to lie down...I'll iron)

I made this little celebration pennant card in about 5 minutes. I used scraps, of course, and some plain greeting cards from Michael's.


While I was futzing with the card, I accidentally hit something on my camera and it took this photo:


Kinda cool! Now if only I could figure out how to get rid of it....and how to make it do that again, that would be so useful!

Such an easy makeshift greeting card. You could probably throw it through your printer before sewing on it and write, "Hooray!" or "Yay!" or "It's a boy!" or something celebratory like that.

Ooh! Ooh! I'm getting wedding invitation ideas as I write!! Mwahahahah!

No comments: