Friday, September 11, 2009

20 Minute Tee


I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I keep buying shirts with the hopes of "embellishing" them, but never really get around to it.

So, I bought this shirt last week for this purpose at Banana Republic and embellished it this morning in about 20 minutes. I have ADD, so I was really in the middle of another project when I thought, "Hmm, a 1" strip of leftover fabric. I'll bet this will make a nice little flower on my shirt." And so it went.

Two cream-colored flowers and a yellow, because I'm all about green and yellow these days (eventhough we're approaching fall - and since when do I care about this?!).


The awesomely blurry self-portrait. I still have to wash it, so hopefully it will be nice and wrinkly and lay a little flatter. You like?

Oh yeah, today's my birthday. I hear 26 is a tough age...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. I like the tshirt color. I think I need to take a trip to Banana Republic!

Fourth Breakfast

LilacClouds said...

great shirt and Happy Birthday! so far 26 has been an excellent age,hopefully it will be for you as well

Auntie Fafa said...

I lied...I'm really not 26, but I liked it when I was!

Anonymous said...

Had to tell you, I went and got one from BR this week. Loving that color

FB