Monday, March 02, 2009

First Things First

(this is a really rad photo - sorry)

D and I just returned from a week in NYC. The first order of business was (you think I'm going to say "go to Purl Soho" here, don't you?) to attend a baptism and brunch. Ironically, the brunch was literally 2 blocks from Purl Soho. How convenient and fabulous! D, being the incredibly awesome and thoughtful guy that he is, made sure I got to shop a little bit, even though he knows that I need more fabric like I need a hole in my head.

I was a little overwhelmed, again (like last time), but I did spot this little pack of scraps that I "needed" to have.


At first I thought I only needed this fabric, for my Makaio (he's our little train-lovin' man).

But then I decided I needed these two also...so, it was a no-brainer.


I already have some of the Heather Bailey green paisleys and I have no idea what I'm going to do with the forest green (not my favorite color) wool, but it was all worth it.

What a great way to start a trip, no?

No comments: