I started this project many moons ago, and come 12/31/08, I didn't want to have any leftover projects to carry into 2009. This one has been sitting in a bag in the corner of my room begging to be completed. So, determined, I finished the sucker around 10:00. These are all remnant scraps from this quilt kit.
The back was from Peapod. But the binding leftover from some duvets I made for my neice and nephew. I love how it's darker than the background and sort of frames the quilt. It's approximately crib-sized.
And, as you can see, I didn't have any contiguous pieces of batting, so I scrapped together that one as well. I don't even know if that's "quilting legal," but I'm sure it's been done before. We'll see if it holds up.
While I'm proud of myself for finishing and pleased with the outcome, I'm pretty much over this fabric now. Goodbye.