Saturday, June 04, 2011

You Make-a Me Blush

Kate is such an awesome friend.  We had a super-fun sewing play/sushi date the other day.  Well worth the drive to San Jose.  She is super-awesome for a lot of reasons, but one of them is that she takes great quality photos that you can keep forever and ever in your treasure box.  To me, they're priceless... even the ones where you're wearing a mustache and fake-smoking a cigarette.

Oh, my fruit salad profile photo is by Kate too!

Anyhow, she just started snapping while I was doin' my thang.  Of course, I took off my super-sexy quilting gloves for the occasion.  Check out the whole post here.


(photos by Kate)

Next time, Kate gets her photo taken behind the "wheel".

Thank you, Kate. You're la cosa!

2 comments:

Kate said...

It was so fun to have a sewing day with you. Thank you for always being such a willing model! You are a good friend to me. Lets have another date soon, okay?

Little Bluebell (Adrianne) said...

Looking good Fafa!! : )