Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Greatest Idea of All Time

OMG
(I don't think I've ever said that, but I feel it appropriate at this moment.)

Look. At. This. (found here)


Is this not the greatest baby shower favor you have ever seen in your entire life? How up my alley is this? Blog-readers (all 11 of you), next baby shower I throw, I'm using this idea. So please act surprised.

Should you decide to run with this idea too, here is my go-to/fail-proof/easy-peasy recipe (I omit the sugar).

*high kicks* ALL DAY for this idea. I love it!!

2 comments:

Jenn Siva said...

I have been seeing canning stuff all over. I need to make pickles. I can still taste the ones you made two years ago.

Jenn Siva said...

I have been seeing canning stuff all over. I need to make pickles. I can still taste the ones you made two years ago.