Wednesday, September 12, 2007

30 + 1 day

Yesterday I entered my 3rd decade - yipes! And I am realizing more and more what fabulous friends I have.

Two of my best girlfriends took me to Twain Harte for a little weekend getaway this past weekend (photos forthcoming). We just relaxed, hiked, sat in a raft in the middle of the lake, watched a movie, ate, drank, and were in bed before 10:00. Now that's my kind of vacation (I have ALWAYS loved being in bed before 10:00 - it's not just because I've turned 30)!

And last night, we went to Thirsty Bear Brewing Company for a day-of celebration. The food was delicious, but the company better. And I got so spoiled!!! I got this book and this book (because I'm saving the planet), some scrumptious L'Occitane goodies, a new sewing storage box (it's a disgrace what I'm using now!), a recipe divider/multiplier, and (drum roll, please) a red Le Creuset round oven!! *high kick*

See what I mean about being spoiled? I am so grateful.

No comments: