Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank You Quilt


It's been one month exactly since I last posted...sorry. I know you've heard that before, but... Anyhow, I have been working on something (a couple things, maybe), but I just haven't been able to show you until now :)


D's mom threw us a lovely engagement party in New York this summer, and I wanted to express my appreciation. She loves blue and loves butterflies, so I simply had to build a quilt around this MoMo Wonderland fabric - it was perfect! (You've seen it before in pink)

It didn't start out as a zig-zag quilt, but things seldom end up the way I set out to make them. I love it though, and I hope she does too!



Between about 1:00 and 1:12, we get a tiny bit of sunshine in our apartment. I had to capture it while it lasted.

And yes, I realize I'm an ungrateful wretch as the party was in July and I'm just now giving her this quilt. I know....

No comments: